Satisfy this hungriness
We are creatures of the wind
Wild is the wind
You touch me
I hear the sound of mandolins
You kiss me
With your kiss my life begins.
Satisfy this hungriness
And it’s not the alcohol.. or maybe it is, but I just wanted to say it again.
Because I miss them already, because I can’t believe I’m so fucking obsessed with them and I can’t believe how fucking depressed I still am because I won’t see them ever again. I just loved everything about it.. they are perfect. JUST PERFECT. Now I watch True Blood and I want to just slap the shit out of the writers because they can’t write a love story properly.. and it’s the same for every other show I watch tbh.. no other love story will ever compare to CL. I’m afraid CL has fucked the possibility of getting new ships. I keep comparing and they all keep failing when compared to CL.
I shall never love a ship as I love you, Borgiacest.
*chest starts hurting*
• when or if I started shipping it. I liked them since I saw pics of them in S1.. I started watching S1 in 2011 maybe during the summer/fall I can’t remember. I thought they looked cute.. but I didn’t ship them properly until I started watching and I became obsessed after watching episode 3 of season 1.
• my thoughts: They’re the most angsty and painful and beautiful ship I’ve ever known of. The actors have amazing chemistry with each other.. something that is not really common nowdays.. there are couples that have nice chemistry but this is just TOO MUCH. They have romantic and sexual chemistry and they play siblings. Is not easy at all. It’s going to be hard for me to enjoy another couple as much as I enjoyed them. That’s it.
• What makes me happy about them: Everything. When they were innocent and sweet in S1.. when they were possessive and dark and angsty that made me happy too. I obviously never been so happy with a ship going canon ever in my life. I’ve never been so invested in a fictional couple ever in my life. So when we knew they were going there in S3 I just.. flipped.
• What makes me sad about them: Well knowing how it all ends historically doesn’t really matter now because the show was way different.. and the ending of the couple in the show doesn’t match the ending of the couple in real life.. actually they were not even lovers in real life.. so it’s still a tragic story.. both characters became monsters really.. little by little that was the intention all along so it made sense.. but it’s still a bit sad when you remember who they were and how innocent she was in S1.
• things done in art/fic that annoys me: Umm.. I don’t like big subtitles in the gifs.
• things I look for in art/fic: What I look for in every fanart really, nice colorings, nice quality, meaningful edits.. scenes that I actually enjoyed or epic quotes.
• Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other: No one. I love Charlotte.. don’t get me wrong but she doesn’t belong with Cesare.
• My happily ever after for them: Umm.. just being hot monsters together forever and ever.. until he dies and then she dies and they’ll reunite in hell/purgatory and still be hot and sinful together.
• what is their favorite non-sexual activity? Everything. Playing in the grass, laying in bed together.. just talking, dancing.. everything.
Why is it that you’re the only ship that soothes me? and it feels like god is sitting in the room with me when I see you…. sometimes I manage to forget you watching other shows… but one picture, gif or clip and god comes rushing back.
Then ask and it is yours.
I would ask you to marry me.
My bbs, you’ll always have me. No matter what. I’ll be 60 years old and I’ll still love the guts out of you.
That awkward moment when a gifset makes you cry.
When I loved you
I could touch you
I could feel you here